Do you feel comfortable prescribing anticoagulants when someone comes in with new onset Afib?
Do you know how to start up the work for Afib while the patient waits for their appointment with cardiology? Do you know who needs an anticoagulant to prevent stroke while they wait for their cardiology appointment?
If you need a refresher on the anticoagulants and Afib in general, consider joining me in their one hour Afib Masterclass. This is a deep dive into Afib where we will also cover:
1. Who is at risk?
2. What are the clues that can predict someone going into AF?
3. How do we know if someone needs to be on anticoagulants?
4. What medications do we use to control AFib?
5. What are the surgical options for AF?
6. Which blood thinner is safest? Which one works the best?
7. "Novel Anticoagulants" and when to use them.